In case you haven’t heard, ZEISS is hosting a virtual tradeshow!
If you’re an optometry student, a new graduate OD, or an established practice owner, there’s something here for you.
Here is what you need to know about the virtual tradeshow!
The Optometric Digital Summit will be LIVE ONLINE and taking place on July 28th and 29th, 11am EST to 2pm EST – a two-day event! 📆
This two-day complimentary online program will have plenty of things to keep you busy like:
- live sessions
- an interactive product showcase
- a virtual exhibit hall
Taught by industry leaders, you’ll get trained and informed on how the integrated diagnostic imaging solutions from ZEISS will help shape the future of your practice.
This is a great opportunity for students and ODs to experience a tradeshow from the comfort of their homes! Let’s face it, it can be tough going out to Vision Expo East or West every year. ZEISS is bringing the tradeshow to us!
What’s on the agenda?🚀
- 6 LIVE sessions with interactive Q&A presented by industry experts. Chat live with presenters during their sessions.
- Education on Integrated Diagnostic Imaging Solutions from ZEISS and how it will help your practice.
- A virtual exhibit hall showcasing the latest ZEISS technology and products.
- Product demos on the CIRRUS™ HD-OCT, CLARUS™ 500 Ultra-widefield Fundus Imaging, Humphrey® perimetry and more!
- Live chat with the ZEISS sales team to receive special show-only pricing promotions.