Before you join Humana Medical Plan you will need
- CAQH Number
- Employers Tax ID number
Application Style for Humana Medical Plan
- Online Joining
- CAQH Database
Directions to Join Humana Medical Plan
- Join Humana Medical Plan online – https://www.humana.com/provider/medical-providers/network/learn-more
- Have the Tax ID Number (TIN) aka Employer Identification Number (EIN) ready to go. *
- Have your CAQH number ready to go.
- Here is the form you will need to fill out to join Humana Medical Plan.
- Fill everything out and wait for a response, it should take no longer than a few weeks.
- If you are having problems or have questions, call Humana Provider Relations at – 1-800-626-2741
FAQ About Humana Medical Plan
- If you are an associate or independent contractor in a practice – the TIN and EIN should be that of the practice so just ask the owner.
- If you are a solo practitioner in your own practice you will need to apply for a TIN/EIN number. Click here to go to the IRS website, you can apply online.
- Here is their website – http://www.humana.com/
- Here is their Provider Relations Phone Number – 1-800-626-2741
- Here is their Customer Service Line – 800-448-6262
Do you have any questions about this? Our entire team will help you if you post in the comments below! You will need to register or login.The author of the content you just read, put in lots of work to provide you with this article. Even though we try our best, there is no guarantee the article is error free. NewGradOptometry.com, its sponsors, advertisers, staff and writers make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that this article and its contents are error-free and will bear no responsibility or liability for the results or consequences of the information contained within.