Try and fuse these retinal images, and discover what kind of vergence abilities you truly have!
All of these retinal images depict patients with glaucoma. This article is not meant to be clinical in nature, but you can definitely brush up on your glaucoma by checking out some of the following articles:
- Know These Major Risk Factors in Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
- Glaucoma Treatment Made Simple: Using the Damji Criteria To Establish Target IOP
- Top Strategies for Managing and Treating Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
- Utilizing OCT for Glaucoma Diagnosis and Management
- A Glaucoma Medication Reference Guide for the New Grad
With the limited information you have at your disposal (optic nerve images) which of the following patients do you think is in the most precarious situation based on nerve head morphology alone?
Retinal Image 1
You also note we attempted to alter spacing and size to really work your visual system!
Retinal Image 2
Retinal Image 3
Retinal Image 4
In the absence of any other data or case history, the patient in image 4 might be the best off! Agree or disagree? Let us know in the comments!
Retinal Image 5